CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Who I Am

I made this scrapbook page several years ago and felt like sharing it today. It almost all still applies except that now, rather than hoping to be a mom, I am a mom :)

In case you can't read it on the picture, here is the text:

When someone says, "Tell me about yourself." What do I say? How do I convey who I really am?

I can tell you what I do: I am a juvenile probation officer, a scrapper, a stamper, a gardener, a crafter.

But that doesn't really tell what is inside me or what is important to me.

I can tell you about my relationships and my dreams:
I am a daughter, sister, grandaughter, niece, wife, auntie and friend.
I hope to become a mom, to live in a smaller city, to make a difference in my world.

That comes closer, but it still doesn't tell it all, the deep core of me.

Who I really am is: I am a daughter of the King. I am a Christian. I am who God created me to be.

That is really who I am.